 Fun / 140
Re: Crossword 002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hello again!
Thanks for the helpful and encouraging comments. Thanks too to Todd L. who has
been a patient tester for my attempts at clue writing.

A new puzzle is now ready for those who would like to give it a whirl..
Java: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/
Print: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/print.html

-Suz

That was fun,

Well I guess I might as well get back to work :-) Thanks a lot Suz.

Jude