 Fun / 125
Re: New LUGNET Feature: Crossword Puzzles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hi all,

I've made an interactive crossword puzzle on a web page here at LUGNET.
You'll notice by the clues that it's made with the LEGO enthusiast in
mind. It runs in Java and has features for checking your puzzle as you go
and for help filling in words that might be too hard.

I look forward to reading your comments in the lugnet.fun area.
Particularly about whether you found the puzzle to be too hard or too
easy, any printing trouble, etc. Clues and wordlists are also welcome if
you'd like to help (mail those straight to me at suz@baseplate.com).

Thanks, Suz!  Java games are always welcome on Friday afternoons. :)

Seems to be a good mix of "easy" starters and hard ones.

<hint for puzzlers: 6 Down is *not* minifig...>

James