 FAQ / 57
Re: When, oh when, will we see an actual FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:55:42 GMT

Beaker was working on one, but he changed jobs or something and could no longer
spend the time.  It was suggested that he post what he had done here and we
could all work on it together.  Want to take the challenge?  If you have some
material, post it here and we can get this puppy going!

Greg C.

Sproaticus wrote:

Hey Todd, FAQ Maintainer, anyone working on the FAQ,

What's the status of this FAQ?  It is mythical, or has it achieved a life of
its own yet?

Is there anyone working on it?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."

obconspiracy:  Radio Free Arctic Circle plots with the U.S. Air Force to
divert spam investors to Kansas, in order to make you change that channel.

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com