 FAQ / 61
Re: I'll volunteer for the LEGO FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:16:04 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote:
For example, maybe one file for each question, formatted like so:

   Newsgroups: [list of newsgroups (wildcards permitted) that this question
                and its answer would appear in]
   Subject: [this is the question]
   Category: [named section; further modifies section implied by newsgroup]

Also:
       Subcategory: [subcategory depth 1]
       Subcategory: [subcategory depth 2]
etc.

Plus, some kind of tags at the beginning and ending of each FAQ entry would
make parsing it much easier IMO.

e.g. (1):

<FAQENTRY>