 FAQ / 55
Re: When, oh when, will we see an actual FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:26:54 GMT

Jeremy:

What's the status of this FAQ?  It is mythical, or has it achieved a life of
its own yet?

Is there anyone working on it?

If there are, I would like to offer that the content of the
LDraw FAQ can be included.

I hope we will end up with a format that will allow us to
extract topic specific FAQ's from the GLF[1].

Play well,

Jacob

1) GLF = Grand Lugnet FAQ

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --