 FAQ / 56
Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:00:05 GMT

Tim:

4. FAQ - Currently No Group Leader

The existing LDraw FAQ should be reformatted to fit the look and feel of
ldraw.org and also clarified where necessary (I haven't looked at it, maybe
the text is fine, but just a suggestion).

I have suggested that the LDraw FAQ is incorporated in the
planned Lugnet FAQ database. If I understood the ideas
presented in lugnet.faq correctly we should be able to
extract and format the LDraw FAQ automatically.

I will look into this.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: I have, as a temporary service, "mirrored" the LDraw FAQ
    on ldraw.org (it's actually just a sym-link).
--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...:        <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>        --