 CAD / Development / 1475
Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:10:57 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
1. Multilanguage Support - Group Leader Jacob Sparre Andersen (Danish
translation)

What about Dutch?  There are plenty of Dutch/Flemish speaking people on
the list.  I'd volunteer for Spanish/Dutch (with help from my parents ;)
but I'm not quite fluent and I don't have enough time.

3. Download - Currently No Group Leader

I've combined the original three LDraw files into one archive on my
tutorial.  I think that's a good idea to make installation easier.

A perfect example of this is Bram's tutorial, which from my best
recollection of what he said can't be moved yet.  That is fine.

There's the remote chance that I could get the "gem" award from
Thinkquest for most-used non-winning site, but otherwise I have no
complaints.  A good reason for the move would be that Thinkquest has
started sending cookies and adding pop-up windows :(

BTW, if anyone wants to translate my tutorial, feel free!  I'll give you
due credit, of course.

6. Memorial

I can make the memorial image on my tutorial in a few more sizes so that
it's available for download.  If there is a desire for some other
colors/background, please send me ideas for color schemes.
--Bram