 CAD / Development / 1491
Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:04:50 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:40:03 GMT "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:
Are there any Dutch people who don't speak at least one of the other
languages listed?  When I visited 9 years ago, I didn't meet anyone
who didn't speak 2 or 3 languages fluently.

Sure...there are kids who aren't fluent (even though they probably know
some words/phrases).  I started using LDraw at 13 (as soon as there were
enough pieces to make building something possible), so there are other
kids who can probably do the same.  Since LDraw documentation can get
technical at times, it would be best to include the text in the user's
native language.
--Bram