 CAD / Development / 1482
Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
As the site templates begin to take shape, we need to begin organizing
volunteers for various aspects of the site.  This is the current status of
various site areas:

1. Multilanguage Support - Group Leader Jacob Sparre Andersen (Danish
translation)

- Volunteer - Jean-Pierre Paris (French translation)

We still need people to translate the site and interface into German and
Spanish.  Translation will commence when English pages are complete on a per-
page basis.

Actually I'm not a user of LDRAW or other Lego CADS (at present moment), but
rather a Mindstorm/robotics maniac. Anyway, I understand you CAD guys are
doing a great job and I admire your perseverance and your results too.

You didn't mention "Italian" about your multi-language section. If you ever
decide to include it I'll be glad to translate any text you want for you.

Have luck with ldraw.org

Mario