 Events / BrickFest / 89
Re: event "champions"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 00:03:16 GMT

Any desire for me to bring the "Rail Racers" set up with me? Any train heads
want to put their trains to the test?

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Do we have some designated people to promote and coordinate the more
scheduled like events? I'm thinking someone like Frank Filz with the • Pirate game
stuff. Can we create a list of who's helping where and perhaps what • other areas
we need help in?

I'm happy to be the Pirate champion.

--
Frank Filz