 Events / BrickFest / 88
Re: event "champions"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 22:12:39 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Do we have some designated people to promote and coordinate the more
scheduled like events? I'm thinking someone like Frank Filz with the Pirate game
stuff. Can we create a list of who's helping where and perhaps what other areas
we need help in?

I'm happy to be the Pirate champion.

--
Frank Filz