 Events / BrickFest / 101
Re: event "champions"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:01:04 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote:

Any desire for me to bring the "Rail Racers" set up with me? Any train heads
want to put their trains to the test?

...Now that sounds like fun! :-)

...Christina: Sounds like we have a new set of events and demos to set up here.

...James: So what kind of support do you want to run? Obviously there will be
the runs themselves, maybe a "build a rail racer for fun" workshop and an
"official event" time in the evenings where you do the finals?
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org