 Events / BrickFest / 108
Re: Register for BrickFest (formerly Re: event "champions")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:59:02 GMT

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
We may want to do an announcement asking who is bringing
MOCS or other displays.I know it asks that in registration,
but it would be good to have a head count this way too so
we can make sure we have enough tables and display space
in the appropriate areas for them.

I'm all for knowing how much space to set aside for MOC's

Ahh.. but how else can we ensure that the good people out there register. If
they don't register we can not ensure a place for them to set up :-)

...Good point for a general announcement! :-) It may also spur some people to
bring stuff they weren't thinking about bringing (we should get cards like the
historical cards for the MOCs too... so people can put the title and their name
on em).

Please help us buy letting us know. Pre-register if you are bringing displays
so we know and will be able to set up room...

Pre-register so that you get a registration package which includes Coupons for
the LEGO Outlet at Potomac mills, registration card for door prizes and many
other things.

Pre-register so that you are not left out.

...And remind them that this is the #1 AFOL Fan-Run Event (named BrickFest). :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org