 Events / BrickFest / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
event "champions"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:57:38 GMT

...Do we have some designated people to promote and coordinate the more
scheduled like events? I'm thinking someone like Frank Filz with the Pirate game
stuff. Can we create a list of who's helping where and perhaps what other areas
we need help in?

...Event themes that at least I haven't heard much talk about that come to mind
are: BrickWars (ancient and hi-tech (could be the same person)) and MindStorms.

...We may also want to designate someone(s) for "minor things", like we had the
soccer game last year... little events that aren't a full group of their own,
but are still things happening at the Fest that we will want to promote and play
:-) (soccer, small set building contests (building with gloves!), maybe the
occasional k8 scavenger hunt game... those kind of things).

...Just today's random thoughts :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org