 Events / BrickFest / 627
Re: BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:50:57 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Carlo Catuogno writes:

Well I Would love to come, since the train ride is only about 3 hours but
unfortunately i might only be able to spend one day, unless i can convince
my family that going to Virginia will be a good experience and i good place
for a vacation ;)

la8r<
Cj

Carlo,

Not far from the location where Bricksfest is being held is this nation's
capital. Have you or they ever seen it? The Washington Monument was recently
opened again to the public with a new overhaul including elevators. The
Smithsonian Museums are awesome and open (free) to the public.

On down the highway past the Potomac Mills Mall where the Lego Outlet is you
will find Kings Dominion on the left with some really great rides. There are
beaches in Virginia. There is wonderful historical places to visit. Stop me if
you are sold on a vaction to virginia yet.

Todd