 Events / BrickFest / 622
Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:04:31 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
I was thinking we should plan our actions better this year. I recommend
considering planning a modular display, with each of us bringing mostly
pre-assembled sections, rather than just "winging it" like we did last year.
If we could draw up a map and divide it into sections, we'd know what's
coming at us.

More planning would definitely be better, though it would still be good
to allow for freeform at least around the edges. Unfortunately, someone
else will have to supply the trees and whatnot for sprucing up the area
since I won't be bringing nearly so much stuff (flying from Oregon
instead of driving from North Carolina).

I do hope to schedule things better with the Pirate Game this year so I
actually have time to participate in other activities. One good thing
about flying is that once my tickets are bought, I will pretty much get
the time I need and I think my new project will be avoiding the
ridiculous overtime and no-vacations of the previous project.

Frank