 Events / BrickFest / 621
Re: BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kai Brodersen writes:
Oh my, looks like there are going to be a lot of teens attending this year.
Maybe I should come out of the closet and come this year.......

Please Kai, don't come out of the closet. >:D

All kidding aside, about Brickfest, I am in the process of gathering money
for a plane ticket down here to Washington DC for the Friday and Saturday of
Brickfest. I would love to stay on Sunday, but I am leaving for the Smokey
Mountains that night at 6pm, so I will have to fly back after festivites end
on Saturday. If I come, I will be bringing all my current built MOCs: The
Coelocanth, DeathStalker, and some stuff I am working on. Other stuff I
would most likely bring is the posters that Kai Brodersen made up for the
Confusion'02 Sci-Fi show in Warren this past January.

Does anyone know how much it costs for a hotel during Brickfest? I already
know my tripcost will be over 300 USD, because checking Expedia, Travelocity
and other travel sites show a ticket-cost at $250ish. Is thier a maximum
size for a package on a plane? Or do you have to have a fee for the larger
the package? The Deathstalker is quite large :\. I really hope to be there
this year.

Wish me luck on the job-front.
Rick