 Events / BrickFest / 611
Re: BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Shiri Dori writes:
XP .castle.org.cw

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
www.brickfest.com

Dear everyone,

The dates for BF 2002 are published: July 19-21, 2002!

I for one, will 90% surely be there, and so will you (unless you plan on
being square!)

So, guys, I'm ready & waiting. What will CW put on this year? Our display
and games were awesome last year. How can we make them even better this time
around? Do we want to do the Gathering format again? Or could we build
sections of IOM? Whaddaya say? Please share your ideas, can't wait to hear more!

-Shiri

Well I sadly did not attend last year. I realy dindn't post anything last
year because The whole school year was test test test.

The time is great and it it on a weekend so my dad wont miss work.

The gathering was cool but lets not get in a groove and do it again this
year. IOm Is not got enough towns to do something real cool.

Perhaps a battle tournement. Teams of 5 or individual.