 Events / BrickFest / 623
Re: BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:17:08 GMT

Rick,

Don't know where you are coming from, but would driving be a cheaper
alternative?  You also might be able to catch a ride or carpool with anybody
driving...(I'm already planning on attending--and will probably be driving
from Atlanta)

As for airline luggage sizes, I recommend you call an airline company...they
should be able to tell you quite easily..

-Scott

Does anyone know how much it costs for a hotel during Brickfest? I already
know my tripcost will be over 300 USD, because checking Expedia, Travelocity
and other travel sites show a ticket-cost at $250ish. Is thier a maximum
size for a package on a plane? Or do you have to have a fee for the larger
the package? The Deathstalker is quite large :\. I really hope to be there
this year.

Wish me luck on the job-front.
Rick