 Events / BrickFest / 626
Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frank Filz writes:
More planning would definitely be better, though it would still be good
to allow for freeform at least around the edges. Unfortunately, someone
else will have to supply the trees and whatnot for sprucing up the area
since I won't be bringing nearly so much stuff (flying from Oregon
instead of driving from North Carolina).

I think I can supply the trees this year:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=10113_1&v=o
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=10111_1&v=o

Foresty Goodness!  ^_^

Jeff