 Events / BrickFest / 507
Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Kingsley writes:
OK this is driving me *crazy*.  This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn
being in the S@H catalog.  Can someone provide a referance?  I am sitting with
my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn.

Oddly, I got the copy with the Guarded Inn in it after I ordered a pair of
inns.  The summer catalog I got today along with my Inns (yippie!) is the
version, ironically, without the Inn.  I was idly looking at the catalog
scratching my head as to what had happened to the Guarded Inn when I
stumbled across your message.

I ordered the Inn while the Inn was still out, but got Inn (twice) but only
after the Inn got in and back out.  :-)

Bruce