 Events / BrickFest / 468
Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:13:44 GMT

OK this is driving me *crazy*.  This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn
being in the S@H catalog.  Can someone provide a referance?  I am sitting with
my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn.

Was this some sort of insert?  Personally I havn't seen the Guarded Inn
advertised anywhere but here.

It's not that I don't believe what Brad told you all but I just havn't seen it
outside of LUGNET yet.  (except maybe shop.lego.com).

you asked, here you go.  from what i understand, there was 2 sum 2001
catalogs this year... my house only got the train one, not the bionicle one.

here's the front page (300k):

http://www.peeron.com/tmp/sum2001f.JPG

here's the 10000 set on page 3 (also 300k):

http://www.peeron.com/tmp/sum20013.JPG