 Events / BrickFest / 469
Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Kingsley writes:
OK this is driving me *crazy*.  This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn
being in the S@H catalog.  Can someone provide a referance?  I am sitting with
my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn.

Was this some sort of insert?  Personally I havn't seen the Guarded Inn
advertised anywhere but here.

I received the S@H catalog with the Bionicle picture on it, and there is no
Guarded Inn inside it, but the funny thing is that on the back, where my
name and address is printed, there is a little blurb telling me to check out
the Guarded Inn on pg 3.  I'm at work and it may not have said page three,
but I found it humerous that it was directing me to the wrong page that way.

-Andy Lynch