 Duplo / 364
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:
Okay, here are some set numbers I've managed to dig up:

Balloons yellow 1x2 3 balloons, red, green blue  1685, 2397, 2531
Bucket of carrots Yellow 1x2 carrots in bucket 2445

Yes! And thank you, Greg for taking the time to create the database!

Maggie

Maggie - thanks for all the info on set numbers you provided.  There were
four of them however that I couldn't find in the LUGNET database.  I held
off on adding these to the recent update.

When you have time (no rush) could you please double-check these?

Thanks!

Greg