 Duplo / 352
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
Greetings!  I have completed the first draft of a new Duplo Printed Bricks
database and have posted it to one of my member pages here at LUGNET.
Here's the address:

http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

(snip)

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for additions or see any
typo's or other factual mistakes.  I'm definitely interested in any help
that anyone else can provide for this project.

This is just my first draft of the database.  I hope to incorporate pictures
into it soon.  I will be taking pictures/scans of my inventory for this
purpose.  I'd also like to chop up the pictures previously posted by Maggie
& Scott (if that's okay with y'all) for those Bricks that I don't currently
have myself.  I'm going to then throw them out on a server somewhere and
link to them from this database page.

A fine start!  And of course the set numbers should link to the Guide.
While you're getting your pictures ready, could you perhaps put an asterisk
or something next to entries you already have a picture for, so helpers will
know what pics you need?

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey