 Duplo / 365
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Matthew Gerber writes:
Hey Greg,

I scanned some Duplo bricks for you to use, if you like. See here:

Lets see, these are all from Winnie the Pooh sets...the bees from 2988
Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot/Bucket, the spring is from 2975 Bouncing With
Tigger Promo Canister, and the cloud is from 2977 Eeyore & the Little
Raincloud Promo Canister. These are all that my daughter has, so far. I'll
add more when she gets them (she's turning two in July, and everyone knows
how nuts she is for her LEGO).

Matt

Matt - thanks for the pictures.  I've added these bricks to the updated
database and have also grabbed copies of the pictures to use later on.
Thanks for putting these on Brickshelf.  I am going to take the pictures
that everyone has provided and put them in a single folder on Brickshelf.
That will be the source for the link to the display on the database page.

Greg