 Duplo / 373
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:56:47 GMT

Wayne - many thanks for your asssistance with my project.  I can definitely
make use of the scanned images as they are.  With the additional designs
that you've provided the entire inventory of Duplo Printed Bricks will be
well over a hundred when I make my next round of updates (this weekend or
next week).  I did add a few more items earlier this week if you haven't
looked at it lately.

I've also started putting all the pics folks have provided into a single
Brickshelf folder that I can link to for pictures in the database.  If
anyone wants to look at that in the meantime it's at:

Once I'm done I'll be sure to add a text file to the folder that gives
credit and thanks to all those who are helping with this database.

All for now,

G.

Printed Brick Database as of 6/4/01:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

In lugnet.duplo, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
Greg, here is more input for your Database:

I have attached a scan (excuse the quality - green looks black) at Brickshelf:

In it I've shown the variations of what you have and 1x2s you didn't mention.

Variations:

Bucket of Fish
    Yellow
    1x2
    Red bucket with 3 fish
    2662, 2663, 2669, 2685

I have two. The first has thick black lines with smaller fish and bucket
rims. The second has thinner black lines and the fish and bucket are
slightly larger.

Bucket of Water
    Yellow
    1x2
    Bucket with soapy water

I have one that is on a light blue brick with a pink handle.

Drinks
    Yellow
    1x2
    Bottle and Glass w/ Straw

I have one on a pink brick with yellow (bubbly) liquid, light pink "glass"
and light green straw.

Flowers 1
    Blue
    1x2
    Lavendar flowers (3) in lavendar pot

I have one with white flowers in white pot.

Roast Turkey
    Yellow
    1x2
    Turkey with 2 Drumsticks

I have one on a light green brick.

Telephone 1
    Light Green
    1x2
    Yellow Phone, Pink buttons

I have one on a light blue brick with pink phone and yellow buttons.

1x2 bricks you have not mentioned (sorry, they are not in alphabetical order
and probably don't match the order of the images). Also, I do not have the
set numbers at this time - I can get most of them on request.

Spare Tire
    Red
    1x2
    Whitewalled grey tire

Sout Hall 6801
    Yellow
    1x2
    "South Hall 6801" and "Mindscape" on front, "E3 May, 1996", LEGO Logo
and "Adventures on LEGO Island" on back
    Promotional

World Globe
    Yellow
    1x2
    Blue and green Earth with red axis/frame

Pencil Box
    Blue
    1x2
    Yellow pencil cup with red heart holding 3 pencils/pens, 2 red 1 light blue

Books (Library)
    Yellow
    1x2
    4 books shown from binding, 2 pink, 2 light blue with "1" and "2" on
the green bindings

Books (Stack)
    Blue
    1x2
    3 books, 2 yellow, 1 orange stacked horizontally

Cheese
    Green
    1x2
    A brick and cut wheel of cheese

Strawberry Jam
    Blue
    1x2
    Red jar with lid and label with strawberry

Box of Raisins
    Green
    1x2
    Orange box with sun and 2 bunches of green grapes

Cake
    Green
    1x2
    Red and yellow layer cake with white icing and cherry(?) on top

Catsup an (Olives or Berries)
    Yellow
    1x2
    Red bottle with tomato on label and orange can with 3 yellow berries(?)
on green label

Makeup
    Blue
    1x2
    Pink bottle with yellow cap, light blue pump bottle, yellow disk

Parcel
    Yellow
    1x2
    Brown package with string and letter

Deli Meats
    Blue
    1x2
    Red unsliced and orange sliced meats

Catsup
    Blue
    1x2
    Red bottle with white cap and fresh tomato

Bananas
    Red
    1x2
    2 bananas with "Chiquita" type labels

Banana
    Red
    1x2
    Half peeled banana

Use the scan if you are able. If you require better quality, email me directly.