 Duplo / 355
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 02:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Russell Clark writes:
I have a bunch of the promo bricks up at my BrickShelf site:

Russell

Thanks, Russell - I had spotted your galleries of Promo Brick previously and
planned to go looking for it again as part of this project.  I'll be adding
the duplo bricks you have pictured to the database when I update it next week.

Do you mind if I make use of your pictures as part of this new database?

G.