 Duplo / 358
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 18:31:35 GMT

Hey Greg,

I scanned some Duplo bricks for you to use, if you like. See here:

Lets see, these are all from Winnie the Pooh sets...the bees from 2988
Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot/Bucket, the spring is from 2975 Bouncing With
Tigger Promo Canister, and the cloud is from 2977 Eeyore & the Little
Raincloud Promo Canister. These are all that my daughter has, so far. I'll
add more when she gets them (she's turning two in July, and everyone knows
how nuts she is for her LEGO).

Matt

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Russell Clark writes:
I have a bunch of the promo bricks up at my BrickShelf site:

Russell

Thanks, Russell - I had spotted your galleries of Promo Brick previously and
planned to go looking for it again as part of this project.  I'll be adding
the duplo bricks you have pictured to the database when I update it next week.

Do you mind if I make use of your pictures as part of this new database?

G.