 Duplo / 367
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:

Balloons yellow 1x2 3 balloons, red, green blue  1685, 2397, 2531
Bucket of carrots Yellow 1x2 carrots in bucket 2445

Maggie - thanks for all the info on set numbers you provided.  There were
four of them however that I couldn't find in the LUGNET database.  I held
off on adding these to the recent update.

When you have time (no rush) could you please double-check these?

These were taken right from the bucket sides-- I didn't realize they weren't
even in the Lugnet database!  I've gone ahead and scanned the bucket sides--
sorry for the poor quality images (and that I haven't put them on Brickshelf--
I seem to have forgotten my password).

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/duplo1685.jpg

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/duplo2391.jpg

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/duplo2397.jpg
Notice this one has a yellow brick with a bucket of popcorn pictured-- don't
know if that one has been mentioned yet.

Also 2657 Preschool Gas Station contains the yellow 1x2 brick with the blue
bucket of suds and the yellow 1x2 brick with the black oil barrel.

Oops, I forgot to check 2445.  They're threatening to reinstate rolling
blackouts in the next hour so I'll do that next time!

Maggie