 Duplo / 361
Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
Greetings!  I have completed the first draft of a new Duplo Printed Bricks
database and have posted it to one of my member pages here at LUGNET.
Here's the address:

http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

This database was based on both bricks that I own and other information
posted by Maggie, Scott and Heather over the last few days.

Great job!

As of right now I've cataloged 63 unique designs (not counting the same
design rendered in different colors such as the Telephone brick) and 68
different design/brick/color combinations.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for additions or see any
typo's or other factual mistakes.  I'm definitely interested in any help
that anyone else can provide for this project.

Okay, here are some set numbers I've managed to dig up:

Apple  yellow 1x2 single red apple   set 2327
Baby bottle  BLUE brick  1x2 bottle w/ yellow top  2787
Balloons yellow 1x2 3 balloons, red, green blue  1685, 2397, 2531
Bucket of carrots Yellow 1x2 carrots in bucket 2444, 2445
Bucket of fish yellow 1x2 Red bucket w/ 3 fish  2662, 2663, 2669, 2685
Grill yellow 1x2 outdoor grill w/ meat  2630
Steak and bones yellow 1x2 Steak w/ 2 bones 2380, 2661, 2664, 2668, 2669
Suitcases Yellow 1x2 2 suitcases red and blue 2678, 2679
Suitcases Red 1x2 2 suitcase gray and yellow 2346, 2452, 2678
Tools red 1x2 Hammer, pliers, screwdriver 2599
Trophy BLUE 1x2 Yellow trophy cup 2599
Wheat bundle red 1x2 bundle of wheat stalks 2391, 2668

Well, shoot, this is all I have time to dig up for now, I hope this is the kind
of info you're looking for (you may want to double check my set #'s since I'm
kind of rushing).

This is just my first draft of the database.  I hope to incorporate pictures
into it soon.  I will be taking pictures/scans of my inventory for this
purpose.  I'd also like to chop up the pictures previously posted by Maggie
& Scott (if that's okay with y'all) for those Bricks that I don't currently
have myself.  I'm going to then throw them out on a server somewhere and
link to them from this database page.

Thanks for everyone's help so far.  I hope others find the database useful.

Yes! And thank you, Greg for taking the time to create the database!

Maggie