 Duplo / 362
361  |  363
Subject:
DUPLO Printed Brick Database Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:18:32 GMT

Howdy! I've completed my first round of updates to the new DUPLO Printed
Brick Database page.  The updated listing can be found at:

http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

I have added about 20 new designs and 24 combinations to the listing.  Many,
many thanks to everyone who has contributed information so far to help me
out with this project.

I still have a long way to go with this.  I know that there are many more
designs "out there" that we haven't brought up yet.  In looking at some of
the sets in the LUGNET guide today I saw some a couple of bricks that no one
has mentioned.  I also have spotted some that I can't quite make out what
they are from the pictures (example - the 2 bricks in set 2781 besides the
brush/comb one - I think one is a sailboat but I'm not sure).

My goal for the next round of updates is to add some picture links to the
catalog.  I will be making use of the pictures folks have provided so far
(thanks) and will no doubt need some more.

I also will take any information about uncataloged bricks and the sets they
are found in.

Finally - if anyone spots any errors in the database please let me know.

Thanks!

Greg