 Duplo / *351 (-20)
  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) I have a bunch of the promo bricks up at my BrickShelf site: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) D'oh! I didn't think about that at all. That's a good idea. (...) Right now, almost all of the bricks that I have on the database are ones that I own or were shown in Scott's and Maggie's pictures. The only exception to that is the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) A fine start! And of course the set numbers should link to the Guide. While you're getting your pictures ready, could you perhaps put an asterisk or something next to entries you already have a picture for, so helpers will know what pics you (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Thanks - that just the kind of info I need. I had wondered if there was a variant of that brick since I had heard that the Outlet store was planning on giving them away as well as LEGOLand. I had actually considered taking a half-day off from (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

Greg, From the Winnie the Pooh sets: gloomy raincloud 1x2 sproinging spring 1x2 (I think they would be 1x2-correct me if I am wrong) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

Greg, I wanted to point out that there are two version of the "Brick-or-Treat" promotional brick, one has the LEGOLand Logo on the back, while there is another one that just has the red LEGO logo on the back. (I have the red logo on my brick, these (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo Printed Bricks Database

Greetings! I have completed the first draft of a new Duplo Printed Bricks database and have posted it to one of my member pages here at LUGNET. Here's the address: (URL) database was based on both bricks that I own and other information posted by (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Printed Bricks

(...) Thanks Maggie - I've added these to the database I started this week. I hope to have something to post sometime next week after the holiday. Question: In your picture, what do you think the object is on the fourth brick from the left in the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)

(...) Okay, here are a few I found that it looks like Scott may not have: (URL) Scott, I'm sure there are more hidden around the house. While looking for these I did find some great Duplo stuff though, including the big blue and white jet airplane (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Question about specific Printed Brick

(...) Scott - I'm hoping that you or any of the others that have posted on this topic lately can tell me which Duplo sets a particular Printed Brick can be found in. The one I'm interested in is pictured in your first picture. It's the last one in (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Bricks

(...) Thanks for directing me to your scans Heather (and for adding the new ones). I was going to respond to your last post on this subject and say that these pics will definitely help out with my project. I am trying to record from which sets the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)

(...) are (...) Just added the side panels for 1614, 2435 (most of it), and 2694. (URL) if you've started at this already then go for it! I'll excavate the Duplo Pit to find the bricks I have that haven't been mentioned yet, and scan them to send (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)

(...) Thanks a lot for the pictures. Helps to give me an idea of some of the other bricks that are "out there". I'm definitely desirous of some of the great designs I see on your daughter's bricks. I started my database of Duplo Printed bricks this (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) I've started a collection of scans of the picture-inventories found on the outside of Duplo boxes (and Freestyle as well). (URL) are several 1x2x2's there that aren't in Scott's pics. Given this nudge I'll put some more scans up here over the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) Wow, I'm surprised at how few of those seem to be duplicates (Duplocates?) of what we have, IIRC. Now I'll have to run home and dig ours up to make sure! Maggie (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) I had a quick look through my daughter's Duplo. I came up with 46 different 2*2*1's. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any others… I expect there are many more out there (and a few more in my daughter's room!). See them here (IN 2 PICS): (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) I'll go through ours when I get a chance and LYK what we've got. As a branch of this you could list the commemorative Duplo bricks they have given out at various events. Maggie (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) Thanks for pointing me to Scott's post. I think I had seen that one previously but forgot that he had raised the same question that I did. Doesn't seem like anyone responded with any information. So I've decided to tackle the project myself, (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GDo0Lu.LAv@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I (...) might (...) I'm (...) minutes on (...) Like Frank, I just never seem to make it up to that part of Raleigh. It isn't reallt very (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) Trust me to forget all the folks I meet... Hope you can make Brickfest this year. I also hope to make it to another Richlug event, though the next time I do it, I might try and arrange a place to crash Saturday night, it was a bit too much (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact