 Dear LEGO / 4628
4627  |  4629
Subject:
4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:04:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear LEGO

What has happened to your quality control?
I brought a couple of the Knight Bus sets and ( as well as having a few
missing pieces in both boxes) the colour of the new bricks are all over the
place. There are at least 3 different, distinct shades of purple (amittedly
this is only noticeable when they are put together)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jwstacey/bus/bus.jpg The entire thing
looks like its been made with a combination pf old faded and new LEGO !!

rubbish
--
James Stacey
------