 Dear LEGO / 4643
Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Matthew Miller wrote:
   Hmmm. Kinda like: well, sure, they’re jabbing me with sharp sticks, but at least they’re not red-hot?

Not that buying Lego is like being poked with pointed implements, but I’m not sure of your logic here. :)

Perhaps it’s not the soundest stuff I ever said. :)

And maybe this was not the place to post this, I don’t know. If it’s not, I apologise. It’s just that I have seen so much of this stuff about mismatched and changed colors in the last two months that if I hear another word I think I might burst. I guess my ill logic was just an attempt to say...let’s be thankful for what we *do* have?

Pete said:
   So put the bricks in your collection, just don’t build anything purple ;^)

Perhaps I’m a bad person to try to make my point, since I have no purple in my collection whatsoever. :)

I’ll get off my soapbox now and go back to my nice lurking corner...

-Mike