 Dear LEGO / 4639
Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.not-so-dear-lego, James Stacey wrote:
   Dear LEGO

(clip) rubbish

Perhaps; I won’t comment on the colors. But think of this: at least when you place an order from S@H (okay, okay, I know you don’t, but nevermind that), you get your order. I work for a mailorder fulfillment house and today between 30 and 40% of the orders taken by our phone answering service I had to edit for various address problems. It was pathetic.

So while perhaps the colors don’t match (like you said, you don’t notice them until it’s all together), at least the stuff gets to you.

-Mike