 Dear LEGO / 4694
Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Thomas Stangl wrote:

I bought 2, it looks like that may be all I ever buy of this set.  The first I
opened had all parts, but included a second pair of tan Harry legs?  Strange
extra piece.

You aren't the only one to have the extra Harry legs. I was surprised at that,
as all of the other extra pieces I've ever gotten are the small plates.

As far as the color control on this, I either got lucky or just managed to put
it together such that the color inconsistency was less noticible. There are
definitely two shades of purple but I can't see the difference in them from five
feet away.