 Dear LEGO / 4641
Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:17:12 GMT

Mike Thorn <webmaster!@!roboticsresources.com> wrote:
So while perhaps the colors don't match (like you said, you don't notice
them until it's all together), at least the stuff gets to you.

Hmmm. Kinda like: well, sure, they're jabbing me with sharp sticks, but at
least they're not red-hot?

Not that buying Lego is like being poked with pointed implements, but I'm
not sure of your logic here. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>