 Dear LEGO / 2800
Re: What would it take?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dave Schuler writes:

but
can't we at least agree that we're on the verge of being better off
Lego-wise than ever before?  Yes, Juniorization stinks.  Yes, much of the
2001 product line is uninspired and uninspiring.

Here's where I disagree with you- I definitely feel that we are better off
LEGO-wise than we were even as recently as, say, 1998 or 1999.  The sets are
better, with far less juniorization; we have bulk packs available, and more on
the way; we have definite signs that LEGO is interested in engaging the adult
market on several levels...

personally, I see this all as great, and hopefully getting better.

eric