 Dear LEGO / 123
Re: New Service Packs for 1999..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:45:56 GMT

Gary R. Istok writes:
Dear LEGO,

1) 2x2 windows in assorted colors.  The biggest gripe among TOWN LEGO
collectors is that there aren't enough windows available in any of your
sets since the LONDON BUS in 1975.  The 2x2 are a great start.  Sell
them in bulks of 50 or so.

I'd Suggest making 5149 Doors & Windows in other colors, especially White and
Blue.  I'm tired of having all my homemade buildings have red doors!

3) The service pack for sloped bricks, but in Blue.

I'd Like to see 25 degree and 45 degree slope packs in Green and Yellow, also.

4) Tile bricks - by color - in 1x1, 1x2, 1x2 (with central hole), 2x2,
1x4, 1x8.

Don't forget 1x6 tiles!

5) Clear bricks parts pack - 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x3,
2x4.

Multiple Transparent Brick packs: Clear, Trans-Red, Trans-Green, Trans Blue,
and Trans Yellow.

6) Clear plates parts pack - 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4.

Same colors as above.

Jeff