 Dear LEGO / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
New Service Packs for 1999..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:53:07 GMT

Dear LEGO,

You've gotten some good new 1999 service packs.  First of all the black
sloped bricks are great (even though 2 important black sloped pieces are
missing from this set).  The green bricks as a separate pack are great
also, as are the black and white plates.

Here are some ideas for 2000.  These would enhance your service pack
lineup:

1) 2x2 windows in assorted colors.  The biggest gripe among TOWN LEGO
collectors is that there aren't enough windows available in any of your
sets since the LONDON BUS in 1975.  The 2x2 are a great start.  Sell
them in bulks of 50 or so.

2) Arches -  By color or size.  This would be a great seller, in any
color.

3) Rounded bricks.  The 1x1 round bricks, 1x1 cone bricks, 2x2 cylinder
bricks, and 2x2 "macaroni" bricks would be great parts to sell in a
"Rounded Bricks" parts pack.  Sell by color.

3) The service pack for sloped bricks, but in Blue.

4) Tile bricks - by color - in 1x1, 1x2, 1x2 (with central hole), 2x2,
1x4, 1x8.

5) Clear bricks parts pack - 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x3,
2x4.

6) Clear plates parts pack - 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4.

Even if you only tried to produce a few of these items,  there would be
a big demand.

Gary Istok