 Dear LEGO / 114
Re: Customized pieces (was: Re: The virtues of the 1x1 with side stud)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:13:05 GMT

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:56:23 GMT, Steve Jacquot
<saj@kali.psyc.virginia.edu> wrote:

Jasper Janssen wrote:
Hard to tell in that image, but

http://www.kl.net/scans/7000/7722/7722-13.jpg

makes it clear, yes, that's exactly what I need.

What's even better: you can also put them together, and have a large
hole with two doors.

New thread: lost pieces that were once in production, but are no
more.

Yeah. By the way, the 1*2 plates with H -beam attached lego uses to
support the new 9V technic motor, have exactly the same profile as the
rails those doors slide on. So that may mean they're gobnna come back,
someday.

Jasper