 Dear LEGO / 111
Re: Customized pieces (was: Re: The virtues of the 1x1 with side stud)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:23:05 GMT

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:29:10 GMT, Steve Jacquot
<saj@kali.psyc.virginia.edu> wrote:
Sliding boxcar doors (do these exist already?).

Take a look at

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7722

Those red things Are what you are referrring to, I think..

Jasper