 Dear LEGO / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
Translating catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:22:44 GMT

Dear LEGO,

please put some more effort into translating the catalogues.  I'm sorry
to say that reading the Norwegian LEGO catalogue makes me feel ashamed.
I don't think the poor quality of the translations matches the overall
very good quality of virtually all other aspects of your products.

Under the 8448 Super Car, one can read the term "hydraulic air pressure"
(translated from Norwegian), which does not at all make sense.  Under
both the 8251 and the 8417, the word "chopper" is translated into
"helicopter".  This is just two examples of the bad translations.

Fredrik