 Dear LEGO / 1112
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 05:32:15 GMT

Petronas is fluff compared to Empire State, even at 1:1.

C'mon, build the Empire State Building.  We can compare notes later!

Build On!
John Matthews

P.S.  When I said 'replica' earlier, that is not what I meant.  As we all
know, a replica is an *exact* duplicate of the previous structure.  What I
really meant is that I wish to build a 'sort of scale model of the Empire
State Building'.  Who is with me?

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:22:35 GMT, "John Matthews"