 Dear LEGO / 1084
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Neal writes:

<John' wish list snipped>

How about we start simple, with basic bricks?

1 x 1/2/3/4/6/8/10/longer?
2 x 2/3/4/6/8/10

But, make up for the simple selection of shapes by offering more *colors* -
red, white, blue, yellow, black, grey, green, brown, tan, dark grey, orange,
pink (rose), *clear*...  Others?

Once we see how the basic bricks sell, then offer basic plates (1x, 2x, 4x,
6x), and then perhaps roof bricks, then windows, and maybe someday
*everything*!!

:-)

(And put me down for several thousand grey, dark-grey, brown, green and tan
2x4 bricks - landscape material!)

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam' to reply...)