 Dear LEGO / 1092
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:31:00 GMT

I think the whole idea of telling Lego which bricks to make available in
bulk is kind of silly.  Playmobil makes virtually every piece they
produce available on an individual basis, even the little $.05 pieces.
While I do think that there should be minimum order sizas to help make
the service profitable for Lego, I think ALL of the pieces currently
being produced and maybe a few new colors of existing pieces should be
available.  I would make the minimum purchase on small bricks 100,
medium bricks 50 and large items 25 or even 1. They sell baseplates
individually already.  I just think giving Lego the idea we only want
certain pieces in bulk may be shooting ourselves in the foot in the long
run.  Somehow Playmobil manages to all ordering virtually any piece.
Lego should do that too.  You never know when you might need to bulk
order a piece you never thought you would for a new project.

Timbo