 Dear LEGO / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
Technic pieces (was Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:14:12 GMT

I'd really appreciate being able to order technic pieces in shapes and
sizes. Actually, I don't mind the 'service pack' system for a lot of these
things. #5229 is a great set, for example. (If only it came with a
slip-clutch gear....) And it'd be nice to have a greater selection of
colors for beams.