 Dear LEGO / 1062
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 05:13:28 GMT

Well, despite having just posted that I think we should wait to see what
they're looking for, I have to point out that no list is complete
without the canonical trainhead wishlist...

1x2x3 windows and their glass... with the train style divider molded in.
1x4x3 windows and their glass... as above
1x4x5 door pairs and their glass... as above.

What would be neat there would be to make up a sticker page that was
just solid color stripes so the purists among us could put accent colors
on doors (like the yellow with red bottom stripe, etc) without resorting
to nonLEGO solutions...

1x2x2 "airplane" windows and their glass
1x4x2 "airplane" windows and their glass

These are rarely if ever used by LEGO in train sets but are very good
for US proto bathroom.dining car kitchen/passageway windows and the
like.