 Dear LEGO / 1146
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:36:51 GMT

Plates-All, or as many colours as possible
1xN
2xN
4xN
6xN

Bricks-All, or as many colours as possible

1xN
2xN

Technic-All, or as many colours as possible

1xN Beams
2xN Technic plates

Minifigs-!!I am shocked no one has yet requested
the possibility of bulk-ordering minifigs!

Stormtroopers-If they ever are made. These would
probably sell in the tens of millions!

Knights' Kingdom- I am sure there are some troops
that would be of interest to someone.....